People often ask Me what to expect from an overnight session and although there is no “typical overnight” there are some general concepts that apply. In this article, I speak for Myself only. Each Domme handles overnights differently and some don’t offer overnights at all. The tributes for overnights vary greatly too, so be sure you know what you are getting for the money spent. I heard of a local Domme offering overnights for $800 but that included only 4 hours of play, a sleep over and then about 30 minutes of play the next morning. Not a bad deal. In fact, it looks cheap compared to My tribute for an overnight, but the two experiences are not comparable.
- Unless otherwise negotiated, overnights run from 8pm – 8am.
- They may or may not include dinner at a restaurant where I may or may not engage in some discreet public play.
- In general, overnights include at least 6 hours of intense dungeon play. There may be short breaks to allow the sub to recuperate. These breaks may include sharing a small snack with Me, rubbing My feet or some alone bondage time – depending on the subs interests and My present need or mood.
- Once the evening’s play has concluded (around 3-4am), the sub is either locked in a cage or chained to the floor for a short rest before morning wake up call.
- About 90 minutes prior to departure time, I will awake the sub and usually engage in some sort of short play. If you have been teased and locked away in chastity, this may be your chance for release if you have been a good boy. If you are a human toilet, I may decide to relieve Myself. If you have been taught to be a good slut, I may test some of your training. I think you get the picture. This is also a time that allows for bonding and additional aftercare prior to the sub getting a shower and preparing to re-enter the real world.
- Additional players (Mistresses, female subs, vanillas) require additional tribute
- Outings usually do not require additional tribute beyond the cost to enter the venue.
- Overnights are only possible at the fully equipped Atlanta Dungeon. I do not do overnights while traveling,
“It was a glimpse of a fantasy lifestyle. If you are considering this, I highly recommend you take the plunge.” – excerpt from a review of an overnight session
What I like about overnights: Overnights (and even longer sessions) offer the closest thing to lifestyle play that there is in the Professional Domination world. There is no thought of a clock. I don’t worry about the pacing of the session. In fact I seldom have a session plan for overnights. I simply get very familiar with the subs interests and then allow the session to take U/us where it naturally flows.
“I have been visiting Pro Dommes for the past 20 some years and my experience last week was a game changer.” – excerpt from a review of an overnight session
Reviews of some of My Overnights:
- By miss peggy – formerly known as “piggy” – included a public dungeon adventure
- By subcharlie – this was actually a MindFuck Production during an overnight
- By pantyslut pamela – included a sub female and an additional Domme
- The Mistress Review – Multiple reviews of overnights from 2011 – 2015
To arrange an overnight, an application is required if you have not already completed one. If we have sessioned together before, a deposit is usually not necessary unless I am arranging for additional players. If we have not sessioned together before, a deposit of 15% is required to book. The base tribute for an overnight is $1500.
“I was allowed to sleep on the dungeon’s floor as a poor remnant of what I used to be.” – excerpt from a review of an overnight session